Austrian Potato Pancakes Recipe
The trick to making these delicious Potato Pancakes is by using Austrian Pumpkin Seed oil! The oil adds a flavor that really makes this culinary delight mouthwatering! These potato pancakes are delicious for breakfast or as a side dish for dinner! Great as a snack too!
- 1-2 medium sized potatoes
- Organic Sea Salt and ground pepper- to taste
- 2 Teaspoon organic sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Austrian Pumpkin Seed oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon organic butter
- organic applesauce
- Grate the potatoes and press out the extra liquid.
- Mix the sour cream, Austrian Pumpkin Seed oil, and dill together.
- Add the mixture to the grated potatoes.
- In a skillet, combine 2 tablespoons of Austrian Pumpkin Seed oil and the butter.
- Drop a tablespoon of the mixture into the hot skillet spreading out the mixture to form a pancake.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and turn so that both sides are golden brown. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with applesauce and enjoy!